Chicago: Conkey Co. & Union News Co. & Columbian Guide Co., 1893. Paperback. A collection of the guide books to the exposition, with maps, descriptions of displays, ads and illustrations.
1. Condensed Official Catalogue of Interesting Exhibits with their Locations in the World's Columbian Exposition: also complete plans and diagrams of all exhibit buildings.
2. Revised edition World's Columbian Exposition 1893 Offical Catalogue, part VIII, Manufactures and Liberal Arts Building, Leather and Shoe Trades Building, Merchant Tailors Building, Department H. Manufactures.
3. Authentic Visitors' Guide to the World's Columbian Exposition and Chicago, May 1 to October 30, 1893. Condensed Information Compiled from Official Sources.
4. Official Guide to the World's Columbia Exposition in the city of Chicago, state of Illinois, may 1 to October 26, 1893 by the Authority of the United States of America. containing Full Information respecting All Features of the Exposition... (hand book edition).
1. 6 x 9", 152pp, red paper covers with black titles and emblem of the exposition, staplebound, internally clean. Spine chipped, cover dusty, exlib. G+
2. 8 1/2 x 6", 97pp, grey paper covers, green titles on front, with map, cover has 6" closed tear but attached, lacking upper right corner, staple bound, internally clean. G-
3. 5 1/2 x 4 1/2", 67pp, red paper covers, black title, 2 maps, covers dusty, spine foot 1/2" split, internally clean.VG
4. 5 1/8 x 7 5/8", 192pp, maroon paper covers, no titles, front cover detached, exlib, some toning, o/w g+. Good + overall. Item #20782