Ca. 1890. View of the camp seen from above, with buildings at the left and rows of white tents to the right, with Peekskill in the distance. The camp has been the annual training site for National and State Guard regiments since its founding in 1882.
Written in pencil on verso, "H. E. Van Gerder, 34 [Sep?] Co., Geneva". With the photographer's name and Peekskill NY stamped on the verso. Card stock chipped at edges; photograph in good + condition. 7 x 5" laid down on card stock 8 1/2 x 6 1/2" Good +. Item #24571